Giới thiệu sách Từ Vựng Tiếng Anh Thực Hành – English Collocations In Use (Advanced)
Collocations are word combinations that frequently appear together.
This book will help you master collocations, which will make your English sound more natural and fluent.
• Learn useful collocations from a wide range of topics relevant to modern life such as: opening gambit, work up anappetite and star-studded cast
• Avoid common mistakes and improve your exam results by studying error warnings – based on real student errors from Cambridge ESOL papers for CAE, CPE and IELTS
• Develop better learning strategies through study tips and follow-up activities
English Collocations in Use Advanced
• 60 easy-to-use two-page units: collocations are presented and explained on left-hand pages with a range of practice exercises on right-hand pages.
• Presents and explains approximately 1.500 collocations in typical contexts using short texts, dialogues, tables and charts.
• Contains a comprehensive answer key and full index for easy reference.
• Highlights register to help students choose the appropriate language for particular situations.
• Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure that the most frequently used collocations are presented.
Mời bạn đón đọc.